Como diz a frase: Boas meninas escrevem diário, meninas malvadas não tem tempo pra isso... Meu blog é meu DIÁRIO rsrsrs... Posto aqui tudo que desperta meu interesse de forma positiva ... ou nao ...

segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

waiting for reply

Hey Family!

Just wanted to6r write yoycufu, and let yo55tpdkdu knouwj56hw, hohqg1elqw the degree prod9fhgram I tried oyx2nvtut went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with nocwoo11 study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah mozum, I knox76dw youzu and Dad dok3dmkubted it at first, but this turned onmtzhuut tozvkahx be %100 legit. This opozppo3xfd94xrtunity was given togn me because ovc4iq9jnf the prosw3elcz0fessio0vkup6onal experience and previo6elus cofo99burse woc8z4rk I had accumulated.

I'm sog05i excited moqb21m and dad, this was a life altering o7g2uppo4gx6agbrtunity & fo5ckckanr ousv2p2nce in my life I to23o249wsk advantage ovh4hx5if it.

I already have joa7gbs, that wo3mf96xjiuldn't have given me a chance befoosunre, noelcz5d6w they are calling ovim8ff the hoxzok7ank! This really is a go9pwdsend.

Tell Susan and Cojdh34usin Jobfzo0ey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the o8elikhther day.

Again these are the degrees they oelxhjffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number toz3byz2bm call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them toel4 leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phog5srjrh5ne numbers. They will cotkqdquvntact yowcoy3u sohuvf6zoc9jgfsn after,

Anyway, much loak8ob7bve, and tell the rest or3aaffdgf the family I said helloajo

Lo3xz9ve,
Yoysur sopvzvbncin,

Jocrhn

P.s.
Mou52fm, why do3npvg8n't yonsu send this email to9cx8t a few o37mx5cf yo5wubur friends? My prokcwod0bfesso6seldywhbr tok0ym9fald me that if we send ogd20wo3ver referrals the scho4nmi1o3rl can give us a scho1v7v1shclarship.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Manual do Cafajeste

Manual do Cafajeste (só para mulheres)

contador

Minha lista de blogs

gentileza

Gentileza Gera Gentileza

Estilo de casa

http://estilodecasa.blogspot.com/

Umbigo no fogao

CQC



Seguidores

Arquivo do blog

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Sou alguem muito grata pela vida, pela boa saude e pela boa sorte que possuo...

Video BOMMMMbril