Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection
Create visually rich, engaging content for virtually any media Ž print, web, interactive, video, audio, and mobile Ž using the tightly integrated tools and services in AdobeŽ Creative SuiteŽ 4 Master Collection software.
Photoshop CS4 Extended
Acrobat 9 Pro
Flash CS4 Professional
After Effects CS4
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
Adobe OnLocation CS4
Adobe Bridge CS4
Adobe Device Central CS4
Version Cue CS4
More speed and control in everyday design tasksnew
Catch production errors on-the-fly with Live Preflight and manage placed files more efficiently with the newly customizable Links panel in AdobeŽ InDesignŽ CS4. Zoom in on images more smoothly and rapidly than ever, and rotate your canvas to any angle in Adobe PhotoshopŽ CS4 Extended. Combine multiple artboards in a single document in Adobe IllustratorŽ CS4. And do more with dozens of other enhancements that help you deliver the design work you do today, faster.
New dimensions in image editingnew
Use the indispensable tools in Photoshop Extended as a starting point in any medium: Apply the revolutionary new Content-Aware Scaling to automatically recompose an image as you resize it, smartly preserving vital areas of the image as it adapts to new dimensions. Paint, composite, and animate 3D models using familiar tools. Enhance video footage, even syncing visual effects to an audio track.
Rich interactive documentsnew
Export a dynamic presentation or interactive brochure as a SWF file with interactive buttons, hyperlinks, and unique page transitions, such as curl, wipe, dissolve, and fade. Or, combine the page layout strength of InDesign and the authoring power of Adobe FlashŽ CS4 Professional to customize rich interactive documents. For example, export an InDesign layout as an XLF file and open it with full visual fidelity in Flash. Then add sophisticated interactivity, animation, and navigation in Flash to produce engaging online experiences.
New animation controls for richer online experiencesnew
Simplify the creation and updating of animations in Flash CS4 Professional without losing creative flexibility. Apply tweens directly to objects instead of to keyframes with greater control over individual animation attributes. Use the new 3D translation and rotation tools to animate 2D objects on x, y, and z axes in 3D space. Create more natural animated interactions between linked objects or distort a single shape using the new Bones tool.
Easier interactions with complex web pagesnew
Exceptional productivity in video post-productionnew
Move content among Adobe After EffectsŽ CS4, Adobe PremiereŽ Pro CS4, SoundboothŽ CS4, and EncoreŽ CS4 with unparalleled efficiency, so you have more time to craft your vision. Expanded Adobe Dynamic Link enables you to link content between components so you can see updates instantly without rendering.
Direct-to-disk recording and tapeless workflowsnew
Shoot footage directly to disk from non-file-based cameras with redesigned Adobe OnLocationŽ CS4, which now runs natively on WindowsŽ and IntelŽ based Mac OS systems. Import and natively edit the latest tapeless formats Ž including AVCHD, P2, and XDCAM EX Ž without transcoding or rewrapping in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4.
Project intelligence with XMP metadataenhanced
Capture valuable XMP metadata from your camera, and accumulate key information throughout the production process for intelligent media management. For example, use new Speech Search technology in Adobe Premiere Pro and Soundbooth to turn spoken dialog into metadata, making it easy to find particular clips and making video assets searchable online.
Amplify your impact in your video, film, and online interactive projects with Soundbooth CS4. Multitrack recording capabilities, a visual approach to professional audio editing, and tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Flash, and Encore make Soundbooth a valuable addition to your creative work.
Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and others using Adobe PDF files. Add video and audio created in Flash to PDF files for smooth playback in Adobe AcrobatŽ 9 Pro and Adobe ReaderŽ 9 software. Quickly export interactive web prototypes from Adobe FireworksŽ CS4 to PDF for client review. Embed video into PDF files for clients to add timecode-specific comments, and then view those comments mapped to an Adobe Premiere Pro timeline. Package documents in dynamic PDF Portfolios with customizable interactive navigation.
- 2GHz or faster processor for DV; 3.4GHz for HDV; dual 2.8GHz for HD*
- MicrosoftŽ WindowsŽ XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows VistaŽ Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows VistaŽ)
- 2GB of RAM (more RAM recommended when running multiple components)
- 24.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0Žcompatible graphics card
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0
- Dedicated 7200 RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD; SCSI disk subsystem preferred
- For SD/HD workflows, an Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- DVD-ROM drive (DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation)
- Blu-ray burner required for Blu-ray disc creation
- Microsoft Windows Driver ModelŽ or ASIO-compatible sound card
- QuickTime 7.4.5 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
Nero Multimedia Suite 10
Video Editing - Nero Vision Xtra
Burning - Nero Burning ROM
Backup - Nero BackItUp & Burn
Nero Multimedia Suite 10 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It's loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos.
Video Editing with Nero Vision Xtra
- Search quickly, play back and easily arrange all your music, photos and videos all in one place
- Utilize cutting-edge video editing tools (picture-in-picture, full keyframe control, master effect track and assorted special effects and transitions) in a true multi-track timeline to achieve advanced personal touches
- Create High Definition DVD, and Blu-ray Disc movies using SmartEncoding for faster HD video output, and author Blu-ray Discs with 24 progressive frame high-quality cinema-style format
- Media player for all most popular audio, video and photo formats such as AVCHD, MKV, FLV, FLAC, DVD, MPEG-4 AVC, (S)-VCD, AVCREC and Audio CDs, plus music playlists and slideshows
- Burn music, photos and videos to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs, or share to social communities
Burning with Nero Burning ROM
- Ensure your discs are readable regardless of scratches, age, or deterioration with SecurDisc technology
- Drag and drop files to burn and copy to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs or save disc images
- Split oversized files to burn onto multiple discs
- Add extra security protection to your data by adding personal passwords and encryption
- Experience superior playback quality from your burned content
- Make flawless copies of your discs with reliable, uninterrupted burns
Backup with Nero BackItUp & Burn
- One-click Autobackup without reconfiguring computer settings
- SecurDisc technology Ensure data readability, increase the chance of retrieving your files, protect your data from unintended alterations, and verify the originator of the data
- Easily back up data to hard drive, CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, FTP, memory card and online storage
- Restore personal data after a computer crash or accident
- Recover deleted and damaged files from hard drives, CDs, DVDs, flash storage and floppy discs
- Back up files and folders to multiple devices at once
Minimum system requirements for Nero Multimedia Suite 10
- WindowsŽ XP SP3 (32bit), Windows VistaŽ SP1 (32 and 64bit), WindowsŽ 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or IntelŽ processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows VistaŽ or WindowsŽ 7)
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- DirectXŽ 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
- DVD disc drive for installation and playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
- DirectXŽ 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows MediaŽ Player 9
- Third party components such as Microsoft WindowsŽ Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NETŽ 3.5 SP1 and Microsoft Silverlight 3 are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
- For some services an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
- On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
- Nero DiscCopy Gadget does not run on 64-bit operating system
- The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Special / Minimum requirements for video editing and authoring
- OHCI compliant FireWireŽ controller (IEEEŽ 1394) for DV or HDV capturing
- TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
- Up to 50 GB hard drive space for disk images and temporary files
Special / Minimum requirements for working with high-definition video content
- IntelŽ or AMD dual core processor with at least 2 GHz
- 2 GB of RAM
- For support of AVC NVIDIAŽ CUDA technology an NVIDIAŽ CUDA capable graphics card must be installed.
- For more information see: http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_learn_products.html
- For playback of copy-protected video content, an appropriate hardware/software setup is required
Special / Minimum requirements for backup
- A hard drive formatted in NTFS is required for the use of certain backup/restore features
- Broadband Internet access is required for backups to Nero Online Backup
Special / Minimum requirements for LightScribe and Labelflash
- LightScribe compatible recorder and medium.
- LightScribe host software must be installed.
- Labelflash compatible recorder and medium.
Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3
You must use one serial ONLY on one computer! If you wish install Windows on some computers - you must buy new serials!
Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP3) is the next version of the Windows operating system, designed for business of all sizes, and for individuals who demand the most from their computing experience. Windows XP Professional with SP3 goes beyond the benefits of Windows XP Home Edition, with advanced capabilities designed specifically to optimize productivity using the latest advancements in the digital world. Built on the solid foundation of Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional with SP3 provides improved reliability, security, performance and ease of use, setting the new standard in efficient and dependable computing.
The Windows XP Service Pack 3 brings you the latest security updates and features from Microsoft so you can use the Internet with even more confidence. A new Windows Security Center lets you manage all of your computers security settings in one place. Plus, a new Windows firewall, a new pop-up blocker and new antivirus protection combine to provide better protection against virus, hackers and worms!
- 233 megahertz (MHz) processor
- 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- 1.8 GB of available hard disk space during installation