Como diz a frase: Boas meninas escrevem diário, meninas malvadas não tem tempo pra isso... Meu blog é meu DIÁRIO rsrsrs... Posto aqui tudo que desperta meu interesse de forma positiva ... ou nao ...

segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

many thanks!

Hey Family!

Just wanted toym4t12 write yo4w301u, and let yovdbu knokahfunh6w, hoxk5vhw the degree prokd518r6fgram I tried o7hhc7ut went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with no3q study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah moq0g5nfym, I knor3rw yo0mu and Dad dosnielubted it at first, but this turned o421f8wout tohi be %100 legit. This o00zic0pporth5rtunity was given toi0ts me because o1yzivkf the pro1n6jelw1bfessioi6j23gnal experience and previoyrus co237v5urse wogcdi57rk I had accumulated.

I'm sov0in excited mo67kjm and dad, this was a life altering o6cppozza5rtunity & fo90vw67r oazwicnce in my life I to542smzjo5m1k advantage o1486oj1f it.

I already have jofb8bs, that wo7t5u73uldn't have given me a chance befoz2re, nonjw they are calling o2o4sff the ho6ko3ijdd7elnk! This really is a goelivrdsend.

Tell Susan and Cosuyusin Josuey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the osvxm0ther day.

Again these are the degrees they o7btrrgffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number to83 call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them toi89w2c leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phoycvel1gne numbers. They will co51sgntact yoof3dgu sojvqofbelmr8bxn after,

Anyway, much lo7p8bve, and tell the rest o7szy7f the family I said hellooh0j1a

Loyelbelelcghve,
Yowour so24n,

Jo8bshn

P.s.
Mof18m, why dodjx4g6ain't yont5m5pu send this email tot4tn a few o4kf yoj4ur friends? My prod0fessoxqogjhtr togursbbld me that if we send odmpt0hver referrals the schomwyogx4pcz04l can give us a schomo4z66larship.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Manual do Cafajeste

Manual do Cafajeste (só para mulheres)

contador

Minha lista de blogs

gentileza

Gentileza Gera Gentileza

Estilo de casa

http://estilodecasa.blogspot.com/

Umbigo no fogao

CQC



Seguidores

Arquivo do blog

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Sou alguem muito grata pela vida, pela boa saude e pela boa sorte que possuo...

Video BOMMMMbril